Sessional Tutor: HND Social and Community Work
- £32.60 incl. of holiday pay and preparation time per hour
- 6hr – 18hr per week, term time
- Closing date:
- 20 May 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
We require a suitably qualified and experienced lecturer to join our teaching staff to teach HND Social and Community Work. To be successful in this role you will need up to date sector specific knowledge and experience, a working knowledge of current issues and debates in Social Work, and have taught Access across specific units on HND and help support the development of optional units.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- CTTLS, or Level 4 Certificate in Education or Training or equivalent
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Please download the Job Decription & Specification:JD Sessional Tutor HND Social and Community Work 161.JB.19
Closing date: 5 pm, Monday 20th May 2018
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.