Sessional Tutor: Swahili
- £32.60 per hour, including holiday pay and preparation time
- 6 hours for two weeks, 2 days a week
- Closing date:
- 18 Feb 2019
We require a suitably qualified and experienced lecturer to join our teaching staff to teach Swahili. To be successful in this role you will need to be a fluent speaker of the language and have a degree in the language/ linguistics or equivalent. You will have proven experience of teaching the language to adults including the ability to deliver lessons to a range of students and monitor progress, provide feedback and devise materials
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Level 3 qualification in education or training or a willingness to undertake such a qualification within an agreed time Successful experience of delivering high quality teaching in a relevant subject to adult learners of mixed ability in group settings
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
- Experience of teaching at higher education level is desirable
Please download the Job Decription & Specification:JD Sessional Tutor Swahili 150.JB.19
Closing date: 5 pm, Monday 18th February 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.