Curriculum and Quality Manager (Community Learning)
- £38,421.00 - £41,689.00 (incl. LWA) per annum
- 36 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 18 Feb 2019
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively and exciting place to work, offering a range of benefits and a friendly and supportive working environment, where each staff member is encouraged to develop their skills and experience.
Morley’s Centre for Community Learning and Engagement is looking for a talented and creative Curriculum and Quality Manager to drive quality of our diverse and responsive community-based adult learning programme.
Working with internal and external partners, the post holder will lead on quality assurance, curriculum development and tutor management. This job offers a great opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our local communities and organisations.
Skill & Qualifications required:
- Experience of teaching and managing a curriculum area in an FE, Adult Education or adult community learning environment.
- An appropriate teaching qualification (DTLLS/PGCE/Cert Ed or Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training or equivalent)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with experience of successfully planning, assessing and evaluating teaching and learning.
Please download the Job Decription & Specification:JD Curriculum and Quality Manager 152.JB.19
Please download additional information for applicants:
Closing date: 5pm Monday 18th February 2019
Interviews to be held: 27th and 28th February 2019
For an application pack please apply online at https://www.morleycollege.ac.uk/about/jobs , telephone 020 7450 1895 or e-mail email@example.com
Morley College London is an Equal Opportunities employer. The College aims to reflect the diverse community it serves and welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates from all backgrounds.