BTEC LEVEL 3 DIPLOMA IN Esports
Spent the year gaming? Establish yourself in this groundbreaking industry by enrolling on our brand new BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Esports at Morley College London.
Developed with the British Esports Association, this cutting-edge course will give you the skills, knowledge and qualifications needed to successfully make it in the Esports and creative industries. As well as developing your skills, you’ll explore the culture of Esports, events management, technical production and a variety of game genres. This course prepares you for a career in the world of Esports, as well as equipping you with a number of transferable skills to enter a range of careers including coaching, branding and business planning.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Work with a range of industry graphic tools such as Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator for design and branding
- Develop knowledge in game theory, planning, character design and more
- Use Adobe After effects for Animations and Visual Effects, Green Screen, Live Streaming and video editing for Publication
- Plan and deliver an Esports media event as part of a team
- Design a game concept and supporting characters that you will then bring to life as part of your final project.
HOW WILL YOU BE SUPPORTED?
You will have a personal tutor to monitor and support your progress in learning. We always provide full support to students who need extra help in any aspect of their studies, for example to dyslexic students.
If you have not yet completed Maths and/or English to a grade 4 then you will attend this as well, as part of the legal requirement of your study programme. Our experienced Maths and English department will support you in gaining the necessary Level 2 qualifications.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
This course could enable you to realise the Esports career of your dreams, which may include:
- PR/Marketing executive
- Sales/partnerships manager
- Business management
- Production crew
- Journalist/content creator
- Product manager
- Community/social media manager
- Event manager