Whatever your reason for studying at Morley - whether you’re hoping to sharpen your skills or planning a career change, want to discover a hidden talent or meet new people with similar interests - we can help on your journey.
Take a look through our student stories to find out what our existing students have to say about us, and to discover what Morley could offer you.
To view student stories by department visit our Department pages.
- Community LearningJoan joined the Twilighters Singing Group having no previous experience and has become a crucial member. She has proven to everyone that age is just a number as she probably does more acitvities than someone half her age.
- Community LearningPaula Goncalves has started her own business after completing the Considering the Potential to Run a Business from Home course through the Community Learning department.
- Community LearningRachel won an award for teamwork in her Let’s Make a Mural Together class at a local children’s centre. Although initially feeling unconfident in her artistic skills Rachel ended up becoming one of the key members of the class.
- Community LearningAfter initially completing a course with Community Learning and then the Access to Humanities course, Dawn is now studying at Kingston University.
- Textiles FoundationUgonna undertook the Textiles Foundation course to develop her own signature style to use in her business.
- First Steps to Enterprise Level 2Levi enrolled on the First Steps to Enterprise Level 2 course to develop his own business concept and make it into a reality.
- Web DesignAfter wanting to start a new career, Sergi enrolled on the Web Design Foundation to gain the skills he needed. He know intends to apply for internships as a designer.
- Actor's StudioFrom initially enrolling on Acting Level 1, Ben has progressed to the Level 3 Acting Studio.
- Childcare and EnglishAfter wanting a change of career and receiving a recommendation, Susan enrolled in the Introduction to Childcare with English course.
- FashionWorking as a bespoke dressmaker, Patsy wanted to develop her skills in pattern cutting. She has since enrolled for several other fashion courses, applying her skills to her own work.