Whatever your reason for studying at Morley - whether you’re hoping to sharpen your skills or planning a career change, want to discover a hidden talent or meet new people with similar interests - we can help on your journey.
Take a look through our student stories to find out what our existing students have to say about us, and to discover what Morley could offer you.
To view student stories by department visit our Department pages.
- Access to FashionWanting to develop her Fashion skills and create a strong portfolio Betiel enrolled for our Access to Fashion course.
- Access to Social WorkLooking to improve her employment prospects Paula enrolled for an Access course. She is now studying Social Work at Goldsmiths University.
- Access to Health & Human ScienceMuna was looking to change her career and the Access to Health & Human Science course helped her. She is now studying Occupational Therapy at Brunel University.
- Access to NursingRaymond was looking for a career change but was worried about returning to education. Our Access course prepared him and he is now studying for a BSc in Mental Health Nursing at City University.
- Access to ScienceWanting to go to university but having never studied before Mirhani applied for an Access course. He is now studying Biochemical Sciences at Queen Mary University, London.
- Access to Social Sciences and LawLooking to gain a strong academic foundation, Louisa applied for an Access course. She is now on her way to train as a psychotherapist.
- Access to Media CommunicationsEmilio wanted to go to university but didn't have the credits. After completing the Access to Media Communications he is now studying at the University of Greenwich.
- Community LearningJoan joined the Twilighters Singing Group having no previous experience and has become a crucial member. She has proven to everyone that age is just a number as she probably does more acitvities than someone half her age.
- Community LearningPaula Goncalves has started her own business after completing the Considering the Potential to Run a Business from Home course through the Community Learning department.
- Community LearningRachel won an award for teamwork in her Let’s Make a Mural Together class at a local children’s centre. Although initially feeling unconfident in her artistic skills Rachel ended up becoming one of the key members of the class.