- 06 Nov6 November 2014 - 11 January 2015 | Textiles inspired by artist Edward Bawden by Morley Textile Foundation students
- 08 Nov8 November 2014 - 21 January 2015 | An exhibition of drawings and paintings by students of Denzil Forrester
- 02 Dec2 December 2014 - 23 January 2015 | Ceramic Bells inspired by images of Bronze Bells from the Far East, Africa and Europe.
- 15 Jan15 January – 4 February 2015 | Morley hosts the touring exhibition ‘House of the Flying Wheel’ from Backlit Gallery in Nottingham. Curated by Matthew Chesney and John Harris.
- 28 JanFor thousands of years humankind has sought to find our place in the Cosmos. Starting with superstition, astronomy has flourished into the most all-embracing of the sciences. Join Heather Couper and Nigel Henbest in this stunningly illustrated lecture.
- 12 Feb12 - 25 February 2015 | Printmaking exhibition showing work by Morley students using a variety of techniques including etching, photo-etching, lithography, relief printing, collograph and aquatint.
- 26 FebIn our second Penny Lecture of the Spring term Peter Tatchell, leading human rights campaigner, explores the questions surrounding LGBTI rights in the 21st Century.
- 05 Mar5 - 26 March 2015 | A celebration of the talent and creativity of Morley’s sculpture adult learners
- 13 Mar13 – 26 March 2015 | This exciting and inspiring exhibition celebrates the achievements and diversity of students on the many courses within the Digital Design, Film & Photography section.