- 25 AugThe first exhibition in Morley Gallery this September is Water Lambeth. Lambeth Archives Manager Jon Newman gives us an insight into the exhibition.
- 21 AugWe're all used to hearing a lot of speeches but what makes an effective public speaker? How do you effectively convey your message? Morley tutor Robert Noble takes us through his top tips...
- 21 AugThis September Morley College introduces new wine courses to its programme. In anticipation tutor Ben Martin has given us five of his top tips for buying wine..
- 18 AugTai Chi is growing in popularity but what is involved and where does it come from? Morley's Tai Chi tutor Paul Underwood explains.
- 18 AugThis year sees a new leader take charge of the Morley Opera School. We talk to course leader Michalis Angelakis about his background in opera and what he has in store for the Morley Opera School.
- 14 AugMorley papermaking tutor Lucy Baxandall shares her inspirations and beginnings in papermaking and the potential surprise that awaits you each time you make paper.
- 14 AugMusic in film serves many purposes, to engage the viewer or to signify danger or tension. With our History of Film Music course starting in September we ask Morley tutor Marie Bennett to choose her all time top five film scores.
- 11 AugMorley College offers courses in a diversity of dance forms within its very dynamic Dance department. One of the dance forms is Kathak, a classical dance from South Asia.
- 07 AugFrom this September we are launching our new Making Theatre programme of courses inspired by the vibrant and exciting UK Fringe scene.
- 05 AugFollowing the success of the Still Moving dance course in collaboration with Siobhan Davies Dance we see the results of the students' creative output...