Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 3 September – 23 October 2015 | An exhibition of works, museum objects and maps from Lambeth Archives as well as contemporary photography documenting the vanished medieval village of ‘Water Lambeth'.
- 17 September - 23 October 2015 | Mail art project by the Morley Printmaking department
- 8 October 2015, 18.00 - 18.40 | Jon Newman, curator of Lambeth Water will host an tour exploring the history and significance of water in Lambeth
- 22 October 2015, 18.00 - 18.40 | Jon Newman, curator of Lambeth Water will host an tour exploring the history and significance of water in Lambeth
- 3 November - 4 December 2015 | Exploration in pattern and print of the river Thames by Textile Foundation students
- 5 – 24 November 2015 | Morley's jewellery section's annual Christmas exhibition
- 11 – 25 November 2015 | Showcasing the work of 90 members of the society, the exhibition offers wide spectrum of ceramics ranging from traditional to contemporary designs, from sculptural pieces to functional ware
- 3 - 18 December 2015 | Greenwich Printmakers are back at Morley Gallery for Christmas with affordable prints to suit every pocket.
- 17 May - 17 June 2016 | A national exhibition of art and craft inspired by the V&A collection created by adult learners in the UK