Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 15 October – 17 November 2014 | An exhibition of animal nonsense rhymes inspire costumes made by Textile Foundation students.
- A series of talks for designers, makers and artists led by Gallerist Gita Joshi, Orsa Major Gallery covering the ins and outs of preparing for an exhibition, show or craft fair.
- 4 – 26 November 2014 | Morley College marks its 125th anniversary with an exhibition curated jointly by Alan Powers and Peyton Skipwith which focuses on Edward Bawden’s genius at telling stories in pictures
- 5 November 2014 17.00 | Talk by David Weir, Director of Dovecot Tapestry studios
- 6 - 27 November 2014 | Textiles inspired by artist Edward Bawden by Morley Textile Foundation students
- 8 - 28 November 2014 | An exhibition of drawings and paintings by students of Denzil Forrester
- From Morley student to MA graduate, Janie Kidston shares her experiences of studying for her Masters and now exhibiting her work.
- 1 - 18 December 2014 | Jewellery exhibition showing work made by Morley students
- 2 - 16 December 2014 | Annual Members' Exhibition
- Morley College’s Winter Fair is a wonderful day out for all the family. Discover handmade gifts, sample tasty treats, get creative with our fun family activities and enjoy an exciting programme of live music and entertainment.