Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 4 – 26 November 2014 | Morley College marks its 125th anniversary with an exhibition curated jointly by Alan Powers and Peyton Skipwith which focuses on Edward Bawden’s genius at telling stories in pictures
- 6 November 2014 - 11 January 2015 | Textiles inspired by artist Edward Bawden by Morley Textile Foundation students
- 8 November 2014 - 23 January 2015 | An exhibition of drawings and paintings by students of Denzil Forrester
- 1 - 18 December 2014 | Jewellery exhibition showing work made by Morley students
- 2 December 2014 - 23 January 2015 | Ceramic Bells inspired by images of Bronze Bells from the Far East, Africa and Europe.
- 2 - 16 December 2014 | Annual Members' Exhibition
- Morley College’s Winter Fair is a wonderful day out for all the family. Discover handmade gifts, sample tasty treats, get creative with our fun family activities and enjoy an exciting programme of live music and entertainment.
- 5 - 26 March 2015 | A celebration of the talent and creativity of Morley’s sculpture adult learners