Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 12 - 28 January 2015 | A selection of works from students of A32 Ceramics workshop
- 15 January – 4 February 2015 | Morley hosts the touring exhibition ‘House of the Flying Wheel’ from Backlit Gallery in Nottingham. Curated by Matthew Chesney and John Harris.
- 30 January 12:30 - 1:00 | Boseda Olawoye, Learning Curator for The Samuel Morley Programme presents a visual profile of Samuel Morley, the man & his beliefs
- 3 - 26 February 2015 | An exhibition showcasing the wealth of talent of Morley students from beginners to advanced levels. Some work will be for sale.
- 6 - 24 February 2015 | A showcase of works by the students of Painting tutor Julia Colmenares
- 13 February - 3 March 2015 | Printmaking exhibition showing work by Morley students using a variety of techniques including etching, photo-etching, lithography, relief printing, collograph and aquatint.
- 3 - 26 March 2015 | This exhibition explores printed textile design inspired by the silver screen.
- 4 – 24 March 2015 | An exciting exhibition displaying a variety of works by students work from Gillian Melling's Drawing & Painting courses
- 5 - 26 March 2015 | A celebration of the talent and creativity of Morley’s sculpture adult learners
- 13 – 26 March 2015 | This exciting and inspiring exhibition celebrates the achievements and diversity of students on the many courses within the Digital Design, Film & Photography section.