Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 6 November 2014 - 11 January 2015 | Textiles inspired by artist Edward Bawden by Morley Textile Foundation students
- 8 November 2014 - 21 January 2015 | An exhibition of drawings and paintings by students of Denzil Forrester
- 2 December 2014 - 23 January 2015 | Ceramic Bells inspired by images of Bronze Bells from the Far East, Africa and Europe.
- 15 January – 4 February 2015 | Morley hosts the touring exhibition ‘House of the Flying Wheel’ from Backlit Gallery in Nottingham. Curated by Matthew Chesney and John Harris.
- 12 - 25 February 2015 | Printmaking exhibition showing work by Morley students using a variety of techniques including etching, photo-etching, lithography, relief printing, collograph and aquatint.
- 5 - 26 March 2015 | A celebration of the talent and creativity of Morley’s sculpture adult learners
- 13 – 26 March 2015 | This exciting and inspiring exhibition celebrates the achievements and diversity of students on the many courses within the Digital Design, Film & Photography section.