Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 12 May - 12 June 2015 | The Engine Room is an initiative by Morley College, London, continuing Morley’s legacy as a leading centre for experimental music and sound art.
- 19 May - 6 June 2015 | A showcase of selected projects from Access to Fashion students made throughout the year and for Universities’ entries.
- 9 June – 3 July 2015 | The End of year show for City & Guilds Photography Level 1, 2 & 3
- 11 - 30 June 2015 | Showcasing the work of Morley's Jewellery certificate students
- 18 June – 23 July 2015 | A collection of large scale monotypes by Matt Jukes celebrating his tenth year at Morley
- 25 June - 2 July 2015 | This annual exhibition showcases the work of students on Morley's Textile Foundation course.
- 9 - 14 July 2015 | An exhibition of work by students who have completed Art Foundation at Morley College
- 21- 27 July 2015 | Showcasing the variety of talent from Morley's Class of 2015 Textile Advanced Workshop
- 3rd September – 26th October 2015 | An exhibition of works, museum objects and maps from Lambeth Archives as well as contemporary photography documenting the vanished medieval village of ‘Water Lambeth'.