Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 15 September – 22 October 2014 | An exhibition of work by national and international artists who entered the 2013 Illustration Awards
- 9 – 23 October 2014 | A selected exhibition by the Guild of Glass Engravers
- 10- 28 October 2014 | An exhibition of pottery and porcelain organised by London Ceramic Circle
- 15 October – 17 November 2014 | An exhibition of animal nonsense rhymes inspire costumes made by Textile Foundation students.
- 4 – 26 November 2014 | Morley College marks its 125th anniversary with an exhibition curated jointly by Alan Powers and Peyton Skipwith which focuses on Edward Bawden’s genius at telling stories in pictures
- 5 November 2014 17.00 | Talk by David Weir, Director of Dovecot Tapestry studios
- 6 - 27 November 2014 | Textiles inspired by artist Edward Bawden by Morley Textile Foundation students
- 8 - 28 November 2014 | An exhibition of drawings and paintings by students of Denzil Forrester
- 1 - 18 December 2014 | Jewellery exhibition showing work made by Morley students
- 2 - 16 December 2014 | Annual Members' Exhibition