Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 8 May - 8 June | Drawing exhibition for adult learners in part-time educationRead More →
- Thursday 23 May 12.30pm | Informal talk by Liz Ellis, Curator Community Learning Tate Modern, as part of the Rootstein Hopkins Drawing Exhibition 2013Read More →
- 3 - 28 June | An exhibition of images from the City & Guilds Photography Level 2 & 3 classes, and the Photography: Personal Project Development courseRead More →
- 5 - 13 June | Work created by students in the “Not only Crafts but also Maths and English” course, in spring 2013.Read More →
- 20 - 27 June 2013 | Final Projects by students from Textiles FoundationRead More →