Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 3 November - 4 December 2015 | Exploration in pattern and print of the river Thames by Textile Foundation students
- 23 November – 10 December 2015 | Fashion students at Morley College – Work in Progress
- 24 November 2105 - 28 January 2016 | Exhibition of work made by Morley's Ceramics students
- 3 - 17 December 2015 | An exploration of River Thames though new textile processes with the Textiles Advanced Workshop
- 3 - 17 December 2015 | Greenwich Printmakers are back at Morley Gallery for Christmas with affordable prints to suit every pocket.
- 12 – 28 January 2016 | A group exhibition of 5 women sculptors Katherine Gili, Charlotte Mayer, Victoria Rance, Almuth Tebbenhoff and Sheila Vollmer
- 5 – 18 February 2016 | The Engine Room presents: SAM (Sound Artists from Morley).
- 29 February - 17 March 2016 | A biannual exhibit in the Morley Gallery and College display areas celebrating the talent, progress and creativity of Morley’s adult learners in the Painting, Drawing and Sculpture departments.
- 17 May - 17 June 2016 | A national exhibition of art and craft inspired by the V&A collection created by adult learners in the UK