Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 3 - 26 March 2015 | This exhibition explores printed textile design inspired by the silver screen.
- 4 – 24 March 2015 | An exciting exhibition displaying a variety of works by students work from Gillian Melling's Drawing & Painting courses
- 5 - 26 March 2015 | A celebration of the talent and creativity of Morley’s sculpture adult learners
- 13 – 26 March 2015 | This exciting and inspiring exhibition celebrates the achievements and diversity of students on the many courses within the Digital Design, Film & Photography section.
- 27 March – 24 April 2015 | A fresh and diverse exhibition of paintings by students on Morley’s Advanced Painting Practice course
- 16 - 30 April 2015 | An exhibition of work made by students in the ceramic studio at Morley College.
- 28th April - 19th May 2015 | An exhibtion of works from Tutor Sarah Christian's watercolour class
- 12 May - 12 June 2015 | The Engine Room is an initiative by Morley College, London, continuing Morley’s legacy as a leading centre for experimental music and sound art.