Details of upcoming exhibitions at Morley Gallery are listed below. Please click on individual exhibition listings for further details.
- 4 - 30 September 2014 | Collection of Morley College memorabilia from WW1 complementing the exhibition of 'The Great War; As recorded through the Fine and Popular Arts' concurrently showing at Morley Gallery
- 5 September – 2 October 2014 | An exhibition staged by Liss Fine Art commemorating The First World War
- 15 September – 22 October 2014 | An exhibition of work by national and international artists who entered the 2013 Illustration Awards
- 9 – 23 October 2014 | A selected exhibition by the Guild of Glass Engravers
- 10- 28 October 2014 | An exhibition of pottery and porcelain organised by London Ceramic Circle
- 4 – 26 November 2014 | Morley College marks its 125th anniversary with an exhibition curated jointly by Alan Powers and Peyton Skipwith which focuses on Edward Bawden’s genius at telling stories in pictures
- 8 - 28 November 2014 | An exhibition of drawings and paintings by students of Denzil Forrester
- 2 - 16 December 2014 | Annual Members' Exhibition
- Morley College’s Winter Fair is a wonderful day out for all the family. Discover handmade gifts, sample tasty treats, get creative with our fun family activities and enjoy an exciting programme of live music and entertainment.