Morley Gallery stocks a range of publications, exhibition catalogues and greetings cards which are available to buy. A list of publications currently available is listed below.
If you would like to purchase a copy of any of these publications please contact us on 020 7450 1826 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maggi HamblingA stunning collection, selected by Maggi Hambling of her paintings, sculptures & sketches of the sea.
- Essays by Nick Rampley, Peyton Skipwith, Elaine Andrews and Alan PowersMorley College marks its 125th anniversary with an exhibition curated jointly by Alan Powers and Peyton Skipwith which focuses on Edward Bawden’s genius at telling stories in pictures
- Edited by Sasha Llewellyn & Paul LissA catalogue to accompany the exhibition of the same name,staged by Liss Fine Art commemorating The First World War
- A catalogue to accompany Peter Blake's exhibition of the same name.
- Exhibition catalogue for Jane Joseph's solo exhibition of the same name.
- Maggi HamblingFacsimile of an original sketchbook purchased by the Trustees at the British Museum in 2001.
- Derek MawudokuExhibition catalogue for Derek Mawudku's solo exhibtin of the same name.
- Exhibition catalogue for retrospective exhibtion of paintings and drawings by Nan Youngman.
- Maggi HamblingMuch has been said about the Scallop on Aldeburgh Beach. Here is the artist's own story of her provocative sculpture for Benjamin Britten.
- Edward BawdenGreetings card