- 11 – 25 November 2015 | Showcasing the work of 90 members of the society, the exhibition offers wide spectrum of ceramics ranging from traditional to contemporary designs, from sculptural pieces to functional ware
- 5 – 24 November 2015 | Morley's jewellery section's annual Christmas exhibition
- 3 - 18 November 2015 | Exhibition of ceramics made by Morley art tutors
- 14 October – 14 November 2015 | Painting and Drawings made by Morley students last year
- 14 October - 9 November 2015 | Foundation Textiles students make four larger than life paper sculptures in response to ideas and impressions of the river.
- 17 September - 23 October 2015 | Mail art project by the Morley Printmaking department
- 3 September – 23 October 2015 | An exhibition of works, museum objects and maps from Lambeth Archives as well as contemporary photography documenting the vanished medieval village of ‘Water Lambeth'.
- 22 October 2015, 18.00 - 18.40 | Jon Newman, curator of Lambeth Water will host an tour exploring the history and significance of water in Lambeth
- 8 October 2015, 18.00 - 18.40 | Jon Newman, curator of Lambeth Water will host an tour exploring the history and significance of water in Lambeth
- 7 - 26 September 2015 | An exhibition showing 125 Morley objects curated by Elaine Andrews, Morley College Learning Resources Centre Manager