- 21- 27 July 2015 | Showcasing the variety of talent from Morley's Class of 2015 Textile Advanced Workshop
- 18 June – 23 July 2015 | A collection of large scale monotypes by Matt Jukes celebrating his tenth year at Morley
- 7 July - 22 July 2015 | A charming selection of works from Tuesday Printmaking class of mixed levels exploring a variety of themes and processes
- 9 - 14 July 2015 | An exhibition of work by students who have completed Art Foundation at Morley College
- 9 June – 3 July 2015 | The End of year show for City & Guilds Photography Level 1, 2 & 3
- 25 June - 2 July 2015 | This annual exhibition showcases the work of students on Morley's Textile Foundation course.
- 11 - 30 June 2015 | Showcasing the work of Morley's Jewellery certificate students
- 8 July - 20 July 2015 | A display of works by Printmaking student Patsy Wright celebrating 20 years of Printmaking with Tutor Frank Connelly
- 12 May - 12 June 2015 | The Engine Room is an initiative by Morley College, London, continuing Morley’s legacy as a leading centre for experimental music and sound art.
- 19 May - 6 June 2015 | A showcase of selected projects from Access to Fashion students made throughout the year and for Universities’ entries.