- 3 - 26 March 2015 | This exhibition explores printed textile design inspired by the silver screen.
- 5 - 26 March 2015 | A celebration of the talent and creativity of Morley’s sculpture adult learners
- 13 – 26 March 2015 | This exciting and inspiring exhibition celebrates the achievements and diversity of students on the many courses within the Digital Design, Film & Photography section.
- 4 – 24 March 2015 | An exciting exhibition displaying a variety of works by students work from Gillian Melling's Drawing & Painting courses
- 13 February - 3 March 2015 | Printmaking exhibition showing work by Morley students using a variety of techniques including etching, photo-etching, lithography, relief printing, collograph and aquatint.
- 2 March 2015, 5 - 6:30pm | Join Chris Christodoulou to try out an immediate and exciting printmaking technique.
- 3 - 26 February 2015 | An exhibition showcasing the wealth of talent of Morley students from beginners to advanced levels. Some work will be for sale.
- 25 February 2015, 4:30pm | A talk for printmakers who would like to know more about how to promote and sell their prints.
- 6 - 24 February 2015 | A showcase of works by the students of Painting tutor Julia Colmenares
- 15 January – 4 February 2015 | Morley hosts the touring exhibition ‘House of the Flying Wheel’ from Backlit Gallery in Nottingham. Curated by Matthew Chesney and John Harris.