- 9 June – 3 July 2015 | The End of year show for City & Guilds Photography Level 1, 2 & 3
- 25 June - 2 July 2015 | This annual exhibition showcases the work of students on Morley's Textile Foundation course.
- 11 - 30 June 2015 | Showcasing the work of Morley's Jewellery certificate students
- 8 July - 20 July 2015 | A display of works by Printmaking student Patsy Wright celebrating 20 years of Printmaking with Tutor Frank Connelly
- 12 May - 12 June 2015 | The Engine Room is an initiative by Morley College, London, continuing Morley’s legacy as a leading centre for experimental music and sound art.
- 19 May - 6 June 2015 | A showcase of selected projects from Access to Fashion students made throughout the year and for Universities’ entries.
- 5 May - 21 May 2015 | Showcasing in the variety of talent from Young Kim’s bookbinding classes at Morley College.
- 28th April - 19th May 2015 | An exhibtion of works from Tutor Sarah Christian's watercolour class
- 15th April - 8th May 2015 | A beautiful display of Morley College's glass engraving and stained glass students
- 16 - 30 April 2015 | An exhibition of work made by students in the ceramic studio at Morley College.