Information and advice
If you need a little extra support, the Learner Services team are here to help you. We can provide you with information and advice on a variety of topics, including:
- Applying for jobs and going for interview
- Finding out about further study and finance for Higher Education
- Identifying possible sources of alternative funding for your studies
- Locating external sources of specialist help?
Who do we support?
- All currently enrolled students
- All students enrolled on a course in the previous academic year
- Prospective students, by referral from a member of staff
Where can you find us?
We offer appointments during term time in A16, behind the main reception. To book a session, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7450 1845.