Swedish 3A Intermediate
Communicate in a wide range of everyday situations. Read factual texts (or one of the recent crime and detective stories), write short presentations and correspondence, talk about day to day topics like work, home and family. Discover the culture of Swedish life today.
Stage 3 Intermediate - year three is for you if you have the equivalent of two years' tuition (120 to 160 hours).
- understand and use routine vocabulary and standard sentence structures
- recognise some less familiar elements (e.g. extract information from routine notices, reports and correspondence)
- write a short informal message or a brief formal letter
- give a clear, systematically developed presentation on a topic in your area of work, study or special interest
- find another way of saying what you mean