Frequently Asked Questions
What are the terms and conditions for enroling on two courses and getting the cheapest half price?
1. In order to receive the discount you must enrol in person or via the telephone, it is not available online. In person enrolments are available Monday to Friday, 11am - 7pm, during term time, 11am - 4pm outside term time. Telephone enrolments are via 020 7450 1889 from 9.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
2. If you enrol on two “summer term” courses (those starting primarily in week commencing 21st or 28th April) at the same time, you will get 50% off the tuition fee of the cheaper of the two courses at whichever fee band you are assessed.
3. If you have already enrolled on a “summer term” course and wish to enrol on another, we will reduce that tuition fee by 50% of whichever the cheaper course is.
3.5 If you have already enrolled on several “summer term” courses and wish to enrol on another, we will reduce that tuition fee by 50% of whichever the cheapest course is.
4. There will be no reduction in materials or examination fees charged by certain courses as part of this offer.
5. This offer does not apply to English as a Foreign Language or English for Speakers of Other Languages courses.
6. This offer does not apply to courses starting in July listed in our “Summer School” brochure
7. This offer is not transferable, both enrolments must be for the same person.
8. The offer works in multiples, so if you enrol on a third and fourth class we will reduce the fourth by 50% of the second cheapest course.
9. This offer expires on Friday 23 May 2014.
Can I buy a gift voucher for a course at Morley?
Yes. Gift vouchers can be purchased from our enrolment services team and come in £10, £20 and £50.
How do I find a course at Morley?
You can search our full range of courses online using our Course Search. You can search for a particular course, browse by department or filter courses by the time and date that suits you best. A detailed course outline is provided for each course to help you identify the best one for you.
Alternatively, if you require course information in printed format you can pick up a course guide from the College, contact us on 020 7450 1889 or complete our online Order a Course Guide form.
What do I do if I need further information about a course?
If the information you require isn’t covered by the course outline you may wish to attend one of our Open Days. These are a great opportunity to see the College for yourself and to get information and advice from staff within your chosen department. For upcoming dates see our Advice and Guidance page.
If you are unable to attend an Open Day, many of the departments offer drop-in sessions or appointments during term time, or you may be able to speak to a member of staff over the phone. Please check with individual Departments for further details.
If you are unsure about what level of course would be best for you, you are strongly advised to seek advice from the department before enrolling.
How do I check if there are still places on my chosen course?
The easiest way is to check online – the course details will tell you if it is full and whether it is possible to join a waiting list.
Alternatively you can contact us on 020 7450 1889 or at email@example.com – please remember to provide the course code.
My chosen course says I need to complete an audition / assessment / interview before I enrol – what do I do?
Some of our courses require you to complete a form of assessment before you can enrol. If the course you are interested in does require an audition, assessment or interview, please contact the relevant department who will be able to advise you on what is required and when to attend.
My chosen course says I need tutor approval before I can enrol – what does this mean?
Some courses require approval from the course tutor before you enrol. This is to ensure that the course is at an appropriate level for you and that you will get the maximum benefit from it. Some tutors may simply need a quick chat with you, while others may need you to attend an interview or assessment. If you are approved, the tutor will need to sign your enrolment form before you enrol.
Please contact your chosen department for further information.
How much do courses at Morley cost?
Course costs vary – please check the outline of your chosen course for details.
Some students may be eligible for a concessionary fee – please see our Course Fees page for further information. Please note that if you are eligible for a concessionary fee you will be required to enrol in person and bring documentary evidence with you.
Non-EU students are required to pay a higher course fee; this is usually double the figure advertised.
How and when do I pay my course fees?
Course fees are usually payable in full when you enrol. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card depending on how you enrol. Please do not send cash in the post.
For further information about payment methods please visit our Course Fees page.
Is there any financial assistance available?
In addition to the concessionary fees for eligible students we may be able to provide limited financial assistance to certain students on benefits or a low income.
For further information and contact details visit our Financial Support page.