In April 2008, Morley launched its College Renaissance, a process of renewal building on its distinguished heritage and establishing a new ambitious direction for the 21st century. As part of this process the vision, mission and core values of the College have been reviewed and established as follows:
Leading excellent, distinctive and inspiring adult education.
To nurture an ambitious programme of innovative, responsive and sustainable lifelong learning and skills opportunities.
- We put the learner's educational needs and aspirations at the heart of everything we do.
- We strive to achieve excellence in everything we do.
- We behave with integrity at all times.
- We respect diversity and promote equality.
- We strive to utilise our resources in a sustainable and ecological way.