With a mission to nurture an ambitious programme of innovative, responsive and sustainable lifelong learning and skills opportunities, staff at Morley work towards achieving and promoting the College’s core values: to put the learners’ educational needs and aspirations at the heart of everything we do; to strive to achieve excellence in everything we do; to behave with integrity at all times; to respect diversity and promote equality; and to strive to utilise our resources in a sustainable and ecologically friendly way.
Morley has a staffing body of approximately 450 staff with around 340 of these being hourly-paid lecturers who deliver the majority of the course provision at the College. If you would like to be part of our team as we embark upon an exciting new challenge of becoming the leading excellent, distinctive and inspiring adult learning provider, view our list of vacancies below.
Contacting Human Resources
If you have any queries regarding recruitment or the application process, please e-mail email@example.com or call us on 020 7450 1895.
- We require a suitably experienced individual to join our Gallery Team. Closing date: Thursday 9 October 2014.
- We require a suitably qualified and experienced individual to join our Marketing and Communications Department. Closing date: Thursday 9 October 2014
- The Principal has announced her intention to retire and we are now seeking to appoint an inspirational leader who is able to take the college forward on the next phase of its journey and to strengthen its position in the challenging and changing landscape
- We require a suitably experienced individual to join our Art and Design department as an Administrator. Closing date: Thursday 2 October 2014.
- We require a suitably experienced individual to join our Music and Drama department as an Administrator. Closing date: Thursday 2 October 2014.